Mobile/Web App Engineer
Flinkit is the transactional e-commerce messenger for the construction industry. With the Flinkit app, construction professionals can order any building material in a few seconds. Flinkit is attacking a >300bn Eur opportunity, was founded in 2020 by a team of serial entrepreneurs, and is funded by some of Germany’s most prolific investors.
At Flinkit, you will work with a dynamic bunch of excellent individuals. We believe that work should be challenging and fun at the same time. We strive to learn, grow and build great products.
Now we are looking for a Mobile/Web App Engineer (Fullstackers welcome!) to join our awesome product engineering team in Berlin.
Depending on your skill set and learning goals you will
- Grow our innovative e-commerce messenger app using Web and ReactJS technologies
- Integrate the app with our GraphQL API through Apollo and expand core backend functions using Python and PostgresQL
- Ensure a great user experience and make sure that craftsmen enjoy using the app
- Maintain build and deployment automation using fastlane
- Contribute to the source code of our Python backend (check our job ad), showing off you fullstack super powers
- Buy tech debt responsibly and solve critical performance and scaling problems when necessary
- Leverage modern engineering practices that allow fast iterating++ and learning
- Work closely with our sales and design teams to understand user needs and translate them into features
- Support your engineering team hiring future engineers
What We Offer
- Opportunity to build and scale a product platform that solves a real business problem, reaches hundreds thousands of construction professionals and makes a billion dollar industry more efficient
- An excellent engineering culture and a modern and sustainable tech stack
- Support to let you reach your personal development goals
- Competitive salary package
- Startup environment and a beautiful office in central Berlin
- Flexible home office policies to set you up for high work autonomy and high performance
We want only the best matching candidates for our open positions. In order to find out if you are a good fit for our team - and vice versa - we run the following process to get know to each other and make a choice:
- 20 minutes phone call to understand if there’s mutual interest to continue this interview process
- 60-90 minutes technical interview with one of our 2 person engineering team
- 1:1 in-person or virtual meeting with every key colleague relevant to your position (This step will include another hands-on interview exercise with a 2nd engineer)
- We might make you an offer
Interested? Great! Please shoot our CTO Lars an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and availabilities attached.